Precision, Quad, SPST Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX364/MAX365 are precision, quad, single-pole single-throw (SPST) analog switches. The MAX364 has four normally closed (NC), and the MAX365 has four normally open (NO) switches. Both parts offer low-channel on-resistance (less than 85Ω), guaranteed to match within 2Ω between channels and to remain flat over the analog signal range (∆9Ω max). Both parts also offer low leakage (less than 500pA at +25°C and less than 4nA at +85°C) and fast switching (turn-on time less than 250ns and turn-off time less than 170ns).
The MAX364/MAX365 are fabricated with Maxim's new improved 44V silicon-gate process. Design improvements guarantee extremely low charge injection (10pC), low power consumption (35µW), and electrostatic discharge (ESD) greater than 2000V. The 44V maximum breakdown voltage allows rail-to-rail analog signal handling capability.
These monolithic switches operate with a single positive supply (+10V to +30V) or with split supplies (±4.5V to ±20V) while retaining CMOS-logic input compatibility and fast switching. CMOS inputs provide reduced input loading.
- Low On-Resistance: < 45Ω Typical (85Ω Max)
- Guaranteed Matched On-Resistance Between Channels: < 2Ω
- Guaranteed Flat On-Resistance over Full Analog Signal Range: ∆9Ω Max
- Guaranteed Charge Injection: < 10pC
- Guaranteed Off-Channel Leakage: < 4nA at +85°C
- ESD Guaranteed > 2000V per Method 3015.7
- Single-Supply Operation (+10V to +30V) Bipolar-Supply Operation (±4.5V to ±20V)
- TTL-/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Rail-to-Rail Analog Signal Handling Capability
- Battery-Operated Systems
- Communication Systems
- Guidance and Control Systems
- Heads-Up Displays
- Military Radios
- PBX, PABX
- Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Test Equipment
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|