Precision, Quad, SPST Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX351/MAX352/MAX353 are precision, quad, single-pole single-throw (SPST) analog switches. The MAX351 has four normally closed (NC), and the MAX352 has four normally open (NO) switches. The MAX353 has two NO and two NC switches. All three parts offer low on resistance (less than 35Ω), guaranteed to match within 2Ω between channels and to remain flat over the analog signal range (Δ3Ω max). They also offer low leakage (less than 250pA at +25°C and less than 6nA at +85°C) and fast switching (turn-on time less than 175ns and turn-off time less than 145ns).
The MAX351/MAX352/MAX353 are fabricated with Maxim's new improved 44V silicon-gate process. Design improvements guarantee extremely low charge injection (10pC), low power consumption (35µW), and electrostatic discharge (ESD) greater than 2000V. The 44V maximum breakdown voltage allows rail-to-rail analog signal handling.
These monolithic switches operate with a single positive supply (+10V to +30V) or with split supplies (±4.5V to ±20V) while retaining CMOS-logic input compatibility and fast switching. CMOS inputs provide reduced input loading.
- Low On Resistance < 22Ω Typical (35Ω Max)
- Guaranteed Matched On Resistance Between Channels < 2Ω
- Guaranteed Flat On Resistance Over Analog Signal Range Δ3Ω Max
- Guaranteed Charge Injection < 10pC
- Guaranteed Off-Channel Leakage < 6nA at +85°C
- ESD Guaranteed > 2000V per Method 3015.7
- Single-Supply Operation (+10V to +30V)
- Bipolar-Supply Operation (±4.5V to ±20V)
- TTL-/CMOS-Logic Compatibility
- Rail-to-Rail Analog Signal Handling Capability
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Communication Systems
- Guidance and Control Systems
- Heads-Up Displays
- Military Radios
- PBX, PABX
- Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Test Equipment
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|See All Switches and Multiplexers (Mid and High Voltage) (299)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming