Precision, Single-Supply, SPST Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX323/MAX324/MAX325 are precision, dual, SPST analog switches. They are single-supply devices designed to operate from +2.7V to +16V. The MAX323 has two normally open (NO) switches, and the MAX324 has two normally closed (NC) switches. The MAX325 has one NO and one NC switch. Low power consumption (5µW) makes these parts ideal for battery-powered equipment. These switches offer low leakage currents (100pA max) and fast switching speeds (tON = 150ns max, tOFF = 100ns max).
When powered from a 5V supply, the MAX323 series offers 2Ω max matching between channels, 60Ω max on-resistance, and 6Ω max RON flatness.
These switches also offer 5pC max charge injection, and a minimum of 2000V ESD per Method 3015.7.
For equivalent devices specified for dual-supply operation, see the MAX320/MAX321/MAX322 data sheet. For quad versions of the MAX320 series, see MAX391/MAX392/MAX393 data sheet.
- Low On-Resistance (RON), 60Ω max (33Ω typ)
- RON Matching Between Channels < 2Ω
- RON Flatness < 6Ω Max
- Guaranteed Charge Injection < 5pC
- Single-Supply Operation (+2.7V to +16V)
- Low Power Consumption, < 5µW
- Low Leakage Current Over Temperature, < 2.5nA at +85°C
- Fast Switching: tON < 150ns, tOFF < 100ns
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make (MAX325 only)
- TTL/CMOS Logic Compatible
- +3V, +5V DACs and ADCs
- Audio and Video Switching
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Communication Systems
- Guidance and Control Systems
- Heads-Up Displays
- Military Radios
- PBX, PABX
- Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Test Equipment
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|