The MAX20087 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the full capabilities of the series of power-protector ICs. The EV kit can operate as a stand-alone protector, or can be connected to a controller through an I2C interface for advanced control and diagnostics. The IC populated by default on the EV kit is the MAX20087, which has four output channels and a full suite of diagnostics active for compatibility with ASIL-grade applications. The EV kit is compatible with all other variants in the series, which can be evaluated by replacing the existing IC (U1) with the desired one.
The EV kit allows for simultaneous and independent operation and evaluation of the four protected output power channels. The EV kit has built-in interfaces to operate the part without needing an external I2C controller, although one can be connected to evaluate digital control and expanded diagnostics.
- 400mΩ (typ) Input-to-Output Channel Resistance
- Automatic Shutdown and Retry on Output UV and OC Conditions Reduces IC Power Dissipation
- Channels Continuously Shut Off During Overvoltage Conditions to Protect the Rest of the System
- Capable of Basic Stand-Alone Operation or Advanced Control and Diagnostics Through I2C Interface
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Power-over-Coax for Radar and Camera Modules
- Surround-View Camera ECU
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|