The MAX147xx evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board for evaluating the MAX14759 and MAX14760 family of beyond-the-rail switches. The EV kit features footprints for both 8-pin and 10-pin TDFN surface-mount packages to evaluate any part in the switch family. These switches operate from a single +3V to +5.5V supply.
The EV kit comes with a MAX14759 single channel switch installed on U1. This EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX14760–MAX14764.
- +3V to +5.5V Input Supply Range
- Evaluates Single- and Dual-Channel Switches
- ±25V Voltage Signal Input Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- ATE Systems
- Audio Signal Routing and Switching
- CAN Bus Termination Switching
- Industrial Measurement Systems
- Instrumentation Systems
- Medical Systems
- Opto-Relay Replacement
- RS-485 Termination Switching
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|