Quad Beyond-the-Rails -15V to +35V Analog Switch
Industry's First Quad SPST Beyond-the-Rails Switch Simplifies Power Supplies
The MAX14777 quad SPST switch supports analog signals above and below the rails with a single 3.0V to 5.5V supply. The device features a selectable -15V/+35V or -15V/+15V analog signal range for all switches. Each switch has a separate control input to allow independent switching, making the device an alternative to opto-relays in applications that do not need galvanic isolation.
The IC features 10Ω (max) on-resistance, and 9mΩ (typ) RON flatness, along with a low 50nA (max at +85°C) on-leakage. For maximum signal integrity, the device keeps this performance over the entire common-mode voltage range. Each switch can carry up to 60mA (max) of continuous current in either direction.
The MAX14777 is available in a 20-pin (4mm x 4mm) TQFN package and is specified over the -40°C to +105°C temperature range.
- Simple, Flexible Board Design
- -15V/+35V Beyond-the-Rails™ Signal Range from a Single 3.0V to 5.5V Supply
- Selectable -15V/+15V Signal Range for Lower Supply Current
- 60mA Maximum Current through Each Switch
- 1.62V to 5.5V Logic Interface
- High-Performance 10Ω RON (max)
- 150mΩ (max) RON Flatness
- ±50nA (max) On-Leakage at TA = +85°C
- Saves Board Space
- Small 20-Pin TQFN Package (4mm x 4mm)
- -40°C to +105°C Operating Temperature Range
- 4–20mA Switching
- ATE Systems
- Industrial Measurement Systems
- Instrumentation Systems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|