Above- and Below-the-Rails Low-Leakage Analog Switches
±25V Above- and Below-the-Rails Switches Simplify Supplies
DescriptionThe MAX14760/MAX14762/MAX14764 analog switches are capable of passing bipolar signals that are beyond their supply rails. These devices operate from a single +3.0V to +5.5V supply, and support signals in the -25V to +25V range.
The MAX14760 is a single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switch, while the MAX14762 is a dual-SPST analog switch. The MAX14764 is a single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) analog switch.
The MAX14760/MAX14762/MAX14764 feature 20Ω (max) on-resistance with a ±10nA (max) on-leakage current for MAX14760/MAX14762.
The MAX14760/MAX14764 are available in 8-pin (3mm x 3mm) TDFN packages. The MAX14762 is available in a 10-pin (3mm x 3mm) TDFN package. These devices are specified over the -40°C to +85°C extended operating temperature range.
- Simplify Power-Supply Requirements
- 3.0V to 5.5V Supply Range
- -25V to +25V Signal Range
- High Performance
- ±10nA (max) On-Leakage Current (MAX14760/MAX14762)
- 20Ω (max) On-Resistance
- Low On-Resistance Flatness, 58mΩ (typ)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
- High Bandwidth: 115MHz (typ)
- Save Space on Board
- Small 8-Pin and 10-Pin TDFN Packages
- ATE Systems
- Audio Signal Routing and Switching
- Industrial Measurement Systems
- Instrumentation Systems
- Medical Systems
- Opto-Relay Replacement
|Part Number||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Dynamic Range (max)|
|See All Switches and Multiplexers ≤ 5V (163)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming