Above- and Below-the-Rails Low On-Resistance Analog Switches
±25V Above- and Below-the-Rails Switches Simplify Supplies
DescriptionThe MAX14759/MAX14761/MAX14763 analog switches are capable of passing bipolar signals that are beyond their supply rails. These devices operate from a single +3.0V to +5.5V supply and support signals in the -25V to +25V range.
The MAX14759 is a single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switch, while the MAX14761 is a dual-SPST analog switch. The MAX14763 is a single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) analog switch.
The MAX14759 features 1Ω (max) on-resistance with a ±200nA (max) on-leakage current. The MAX14761/MAX14763 feature 2Ω (max) on-resistance with a ±100nA (max) on-leakage current. The low on-resistance and high bandwidth allow use in digital- and analog-signal switching applications.
The MAX14759/MAX14763 are available in an 8-pin (3mm x 3mm) TDFN package. The MAX14761 is available in a 10-pin (3mm x 3mm) TDFN package. These devices are specified over the -40°C to +85°C extended temperature range.
- Simplify Power-Supply Requirements
- +3.0V to +5.5V Supply Range
- -25V to +25V Signal Range
- High Performance
- Low 1Ω (max) or 2Ω (max) On-Resistance
- Low 2.4mΩ (typ) and 5.1mΩ (typ) RON Flatness
- 500mA (max) Switch Current for MAX14759
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
- High Bandwidth: 100MHz (typ) Insertion Loss
- High-ESD Protection Up to 2kV
- Save Board Space
- Small 8-Pin and 10-Pin TDFN Packages
- ATE Systems
- Audio Signal Routing and Switching
- CAN Bus Termination Switching
- Industrial Measurement Systems
- Instrumentation Systems
- Medical Systems
- Opto-Relay Replacement
- RS-485 Termination Switching
|Part Number||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Dynamic Range (max)|
|See All Switches and Multiplexers ≤ 5V (163)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming