Quad SPST +70V Analog Switches
Family of +70V Analog Switches are Ideal for Industrial and Battery Management Applications
DescriptionThe MAX14756/MAX14757/MAX14758 are analog switches with a low on-resistance of 10Ω (max) that conduct equally well in both directions. All devices have a rail-to-rail analog-signal range. They operate with a single +10V to +70V supply in unipolar applications or ±35V dual supplies in bipolar applications. The bipolar supplies can be offset and do not have to be symmetrical.
The MAX14756 is a quad normally closed (NC) single-pole/single-throw (SPST) switch, the MAX14757 is a quad normally open (NO) SPST switch, and the MAX14758 has two NO and two NC SPST switches. These switches have 5Ω (typ) on-resistances and low on-leakage currents of 0.01nA (typ). The on-resistance flatness is 0.004Ω (typ).
The devices are suitable for a multitude of analog signal routing and switching applications. They are specified over an extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, but can be operated up to +125°C with elevated leakage currents.
- Single-Supply Operation from +10V to +70V
- Bipolar-Supply Operation Up to ±35V
- On-Resistance of 10Ω (max)
- RON Flatness of 0.004Ω (typ)
- 2.5nA (max) Off-Leakage Currents at +85°C
- Overvoltage/Undervoltage Clamping Through Protection Diodes
- 500µA (typ) Supply Current
- TSSOP 16-Pin Package
- -40°C to +85°C Ambient Temperature Range
- Functionally Compatible to DG411, DG412, and DG413
- Functionally Operational Up to +125°C
- ATE System
- Audio Signal Routing/Switching
- Battery Management
- Environmental Control Systems
- Industrial Control Systems
- Medical Systems
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|