8-Channel/Dual 4-Channel 72V Analog Multiplexers
The MAX14752/MAX14753 are Ideal for Industrial Applications such as PLCs, Industrial Controllers and ATE Equipment
DescriptionThe MAX14752/MAX14753 are 8-to-1 and dual 4-to-1 high-voltage analog multiplexers. Both devices feature 60Ω (typ) on-resistance with 0.03Ω (typ) on-resistance flatness. These low on-resistance multiplexers conduct equally well in either direction. Flexible logic levels for the channel-select interface are defined by the EN input.
The MAX14752 is a 8-to-1 multiplexer and MAX14753 is a dual 4-to-1 multiplexer. Both devices operate with dual supplies of ±10V to ±36V, or a single supply of +20V to +72V.
The MAX14752/MAX14753 are available in a 16-pin TSSOP package and are pin compatible with the industry-standard DG408/DG409. Both the MAX14752/MAX14753 are specified over the extended -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range.
- Supply Range Accommodates Wide Voltage Applications
- Wide ±36V (max) Bipolar Power Supply
- High +72V (max) Single Power Supply
- Asymmetric Bipolar Power Supply Operation
- Low Leakage Current and RON Improves System Accuracy
- Low On-Resistance 60Ω (typ)
- 0.03Ω (typ) RON Flatness Over Common-Mode Voltage Range
- 20nA Low-Input, On-Leakage Current (max)
- Low 25µA IDD Supply Current in Disable Mode Saves Power
- Easy to Upgrade with Pin Compatible Industry- Standard DG408/DG409
- ATE Systems
- Environment Control Systems
- Medical Monitoring Systems
- Programmable-Logic Controllers
|Part Number||Functions||Configuration||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|