Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Proven PCB Layout
- Decrease Evaluation Time
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- SMA and 3.5mm Audio Jack Connectors
- Directly Evaluate AC Characteristics through SMA Connectors
- Quickly Evaluate Audio Performance with 3.5mm Audio Jack Connectors
- USB 5V Power with On-Board Adjustable LDO
- Portable Audio/Video Equipment
- Portable Navigation Devices
The MAX14589E/MAX14594E/MAX14689 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested circuit boards that demonstrate the functionality of the MAX14589E, MAX14594E, and MAX14689 double-pole double-throw (DPDT) analog switches in a 9-bump wafer-level package (WLP). The features of the EV kits enable evaluation of the analog switches through audio jack inputs and outputs, as well as SMA connectors for AC characteristic evaluation. Input power to the EV kits is provided by a Micro-USB, type-B connector or an external power supply.