Evaluation Kit for the MAX14585
DescriptionThe MAX14585 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14585 high-ESD-protected double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) switch. The EV kit is designed to demonstrate the MAX14585 used in USB 2.0 Hi-Speed-compliant switching applications. The EV kit circuit routes a multiplexed signal from one USB port to another USB port and routes an audio signal to a headphone jack.
The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX14585EVB+ installed and can also be used to evaluate the MAX14585A.
- USB Powered (Cable Included) or External Power Supplies
- Complete USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mbps) Switching Circuit
- Routes Data/Audio Signals
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phones
- PDAs and Handheld Devices
- Tablet PCs
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|