Evaluation Kit for the MAX14578AE
DescriptionThe MAX14578A evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14578AE USB battery charger detector in a 12-bump wafer-level package (WLP). The IC features charger detection compliant to USBIF battery charging spec, dedicated charger detection, Apple/Sony charger detection, China YD/T1591-compliant charger detection, and USB pass-through communication. The EV kit has various power options to separate the charging current from the system current. The EV kit features the MAX8903A 1-cell lithium-ion (Li+) DC-DC USB charger for interfacing with the MAX14578AE in an application setting.
The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX14578AEEWC+ installed.
- Includes MAX8903A USB Charger for Application Testing
- Can be USB Powered or Externally Powered for Greater Charging Current
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phones
- DSC and Camcorder
- e-Book Readers
- Media Players
- MID (Mobile Internet Device)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming