Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Low-Power, Monolithic CMOS Design
- On-Board Address Latches
- Break-Before-Make Input Switches
- TTL and CMOS Logic Compatible
- Microprocessor-Bus Compatible
- r < 400Ω
- Pin and Electrically Compatible with the Industry-Standard
- Audio Signal Multiplexing
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Avionics and Military Systems
- Communication Systems
- Data Acquisition
- Microprocessor-Controlled Systems
The DG528/DG529 have break-before-make switching to prevent momentary shorting of the input signals. Each device operates with dual supplies (±4.5V to ±20V) or a single supply (+5V to +30V). All logic inputs are TTL and CMOS compatible. The Maxim DG528/DG529 are pin and electrically compatible with the industry-standard DG528/DG529.