35Ω SPST/SPDT, +3V Logic-Compatible Analog Switches
Plug-in Upgrades for Industry-Standard DG417/DG418/DG419 Offer +3V Logic-Compatibility and Immunity from Latch-up Relating to Power Supply Sequencing
DescriptionThe DG417L/DG418L/DG419L precision, CMOS analog switches feature low on-resistance (RON = 35Ω), guaranteed RON matching between switches (3Ω max), and guaranteed RON flatness over the signal range (4Ω max). These switches are +3V logic-compatible when powered from ±15V or ±12V supplies. The switches conduct equally well in either direction, and feature low charge injection and low power consumption. The DG417L/DG418L/DG419L also offer low off-leakage current over temperature (less than 5nA at +85°C).
The DG417L/DG418L are single-pole/single-throw (SPST) switches. The DG417L is normally closed, and the DG418L is normally open. The DG419L is single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) with one normally closed switch and one normally open switch. Switching times are less than 175ns for tON and less than 185ns for tOFF. These devices operate with a single +9V to +36V or bipolar ±4.5V to ±20V supplies.
The digital input has a +0.8V logic-low threshold and a +2.0V logic-high threshold, ensuring +3V TTL and CMOS-logic compatibility. The DG417L/DG418L/ DG419L are available in a tiny 8-pin µMAX®, 8-pin SO, or convenient 8-pin plastic DIP. All products are rated at the extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- +3V Logic-Compatible Digital Inputs
- VIH = 2.0V
- VIL = 0.8V
- Plug-In Upgrades for Industry-Standard DG417/DG418/DG419 and MAX317/MAX318/MAX319
- Power-Supply Sequencing-Free Operation
- Low On-Resistance (35Ω max)
- Guaranteed Matched On-Resistance Between Channels (3Ω max)
- Guaranteed On-Resistance Flatness (4Ω max)
- Single-Supply Operation +9V to +36V Dual-Supply Operation ±4.5V to ±20V
- Guaranteed Off-Leakage Current Over Temperature (<5nA at +85°C)
- Rail-to-Rail Analog Signal Handling Capability
- Tiny 8-Pin µMax Package
- Audio Signal Routing
- Battery-Operated Systems
- Communication Systems
- Guidance and Control Systems
- Military Radios
- PBX, PABX
- Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Test Equipment
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|See All Switches and Multiplexers (Mid and High Voltage) (299)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming