Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Ultra Fast (10ns, typ)
- Single +5V or Dual ±5V Supply Operation
- Complementary TTL Outputs
- Low Offset Voltage: 1mV
- No Minimum Input Slew-Rate Requirement
- No Power-Supply Current Spiking
- Output Latch
- Current Sense for Switching Regulators
- Extended Range V/F Converters
- Fast Pulse Height/Width Discriminators
- High-Speed A/D Converters
- High-Speed Sampling Circuits
- High-Speed Triggering
- Line Receivers
- Zero-Crossing Detectors
The MXL1016 remains stable with the outputs in the active region, which greatly reduces output instabillity common with slow-moving input signals. In addition, an output latch (LE) is provided.
For lower-power, higher-performance comparators, see the MAX912/MAX913 dual/single comparators data sheet. The MAX913 is an improved plug-in replacement for the MXL1016 and the MAX912 is the dual equivalent to the MAX913.