Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Single-Supply Operation
- Input Voltage Range Extends to Ground
- Output Swings to Ground while Sinking Current
- 150µV Max Offset Voltage
- Low Drift: 2µV/°C Max
- 0.8nA Max Offset Current
- Guaranteed High Gain
- 5mA Load Current: 1.5 Million Min
- 17mA Load Current: 0.8 Million Min
- 500µA Max Supply Current per Amplifier
- Low Voltage Noise: 0.1Hz to 10Hz, 0.55µVP-P
- Lower Current Noise than OP07: 0.07 pA/√Hz
- 4mA to 20mA Current-Loop Transmitters
- Active Filters
- Battery-Powered Precision Instrumentation
- Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Multiple Gain Blocks
- Multiple-Limit Threshold Detection
- Strain-Gauge Signal Conditioners
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
Precision specifications include: 40µV offset voltage, 0.3µV/°C drift (TCVOS), 117dB CMRR, and 120dB PSRR. While supply current is typically only 350µA per amplifier, the outputs can source and sink more than 20mA.
Both the MXL1013 and the MXL1014 can be operated from a single +5V power supply. The input voltage range includes ground and the outputs swing to within a few millivolts of ground.