Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Low-Power Dissipation: 1.4W/Channel (typ)
- Greatly Reduced Power Penalty when Load Commutated
- High Speed: 1200Mbps at 3VP-P and 1800Mbps at 1VP-P
- Programmable 35mA Active-Load Current
- Low Timing Dispersion
- Wide -1.5V to +6.5V Operating Range
- Active Termination (3rd-Level Drive)
- Low-Leakage Mode: 15nA
- Integrated Clamps
- Integrated Differential Comparator
- Interfaces Easily with Most Logic Families
- Digitally Programmable Slew Rate
- Internal Termination Resistors
- Low Offset Error
- Pin Compatible with the MAX9967
- High-Performance Memory ATE
- High-Performance Mixed-Signal/System-on-Chip ATE
The MAX9969 provides high-speed, differential control inputs with optional internal termination resistors that are compatible with LVPECL, LVDS, and GTL. Flexible open-collector outputs with optional internal pullup resistors are available for the comparators. These features significantly reduce the discrete component count on the circuit board.
A 3-wire, low-voltage, CMOS-compatible serial interface programs the low-leakage, slew-rate limit, and tristate/terminate operational configurations of the MAX9969.
The MAX9969's operating range is -1.5V to +6.5V with power dissipation of only 1.4W per channel. The device is available in a 100-pin, 14mm x 14mm body, and 0.5mm pitch TQFP. An exposed 8mm x 8mm die pad on the top of the package facilitates efficient heat removal. The device is specified to operate with an internal die temperature of +60°C to +100°C, and features a die temperature monitor output.