High-Voltage, Precision, Low-Power Op Amps
Excellent Combination of Low Power and Precision in a Small Package
DescriptionThe MAX9943/MAX9944 is a family of high-voltage amplifiers that offers precision, low drift, and low power consumption.
The MAX9943 (single) and MAX9944 (dual) op amps offer 2.4MHz of gain-bandwidth product with only 550µA of supply current per amplifier.
The MAX9943/MAX9944 family has a wide power supply range operating from ±3V to ±19V dual supplies or a 6V to 38V single supply.
The MAX9943/MAX9944 are ideal for sensor signal conditioning, high-performance industrial instrumentation and loop-powered systems (e.g., 4mA–20mA transmitters).
The MAX9943 is offered in a space-saving 6-pin TDFN or 8-pin µMAX® package. The MAX9944 is offered in an 8-pin SO or an 8-pin TDFN package. These devices are specified over the -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range.
- Wide 6V to 38V Supply Range
- Low 100µV (max) Input Offset Voltage
- Low 0.4µV/°C Offset Drift
- Unity Gain Stable with 1nF Load Capacitance
- 2.4MHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- 550µA Supply Current
- 20mA Output Current
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Package Options
- 3mm x 5mm, 8-Pin µMAX or 3mm x 3mm, 6-Pin TDFN Packages (Single)
- 5mm x 6mm, 8-Pin SO or 3mm x 3mm, 8-Pin TDFN Packages (Dual)
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Displays: Industrial, Front Panel, and Instrumentation
- High-Performance ADC/DAC Input/Output
- High-Voltage ATE
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Industrial: Process Measurement and Control
- Loop-Powered Systems
- Panel Meters
- Power Meters
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Sensor Interfaces
|Part Number||Amps.||Rail to Rail||VSUPPLY (Total)|
|ICC per Amp.|
|Unity Gain BW|
|See All Operational Amplifiers (174)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
MAX9943EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX9943
Technical DocumentsApp Note 6076 High-Voltage Battery Charger with Frequency Sync Input
Tutorial 4701 Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and the Operational Function of Main System Modules
Tutorial 4699 Overview of Sensor Signal Paths
App Note 4639 Use High-Performance Simultaneous-Sampling ADCs for Sensor Signal Conditioning in Industrial Multichannel Data Acquisition Systems (DASs)
Tutorial 4394 How to Use High-Voltage and High-Current-Drive Op Amps in ±20mA or 4–20mA Current-Loop Systems
App Note 731 Overload Circuitry Protects Batteries and Power Supplies
Quality and Environmental DataProduct Reliability Reports: MAX9943.pdf
Lead-Free Package Tin (Sn) Whisker Reports
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Delivers +68dBmV Output Power While Meeting DOCSIS 3.1 Requirements
- Covers 5MHz–204MHz Output Bandwidth
- Dual Outputs Eliminates Need for an External RF Switch