General-Purpose, Low-Voltage, Single Comparators in Tiny Packages
Pin-for-Pin Compatible Replacements for LMX331/LMX331H
DescriptionThe MAX9647/MAX9648 comparators are drop-in, pin-for-pin compatible replacements for the LMX331/LMX331H. The MAX9648 has the added benefit of internal hysteresis to provide noise immunity, preventing output oscillations even with slow moving input signals.
Advantage of the ICs include low supply voltage, small package, and low cost. They also offer a wide supply voltage range, wide operating temperature range, competitive CMRR and PSRR, response time characteristics, input offset, low noise, output saturation voltage, input bias current and RF immunity.
The ICs are available in both 5-pin SC70 and SOT23 packages.
- Guaranteed +1.8V to +5.5V Performance
- -40°C to +125°C Automotive Temperature Range
- Low Supply Current (60µA/Channel at VDD = +5.0V)
- Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
- No Phase Reversal for Overdriven Inputs
- Low Output Saturation Voltage (120mV)
- Internal 2mV Hysteresis (MAX9648)
- 5-Pin SC70 Space-Saving Package (2.0mm x 2.1mm x 1.0mm)
- Battery-Powered Electronics
- General-Purpose Low-Voltage Applications
- General-Purpose Portable Devices
- Mobile Communications
- Notebooks and PDAs
|Input Range||VSUPPLY (Total)|
|ICC per Comp.|
|Logic Out||Oper. Temp.|
|MAX9647||1||100||to Neg. Rail||1.8||5.5||100||0.4||5||Open Drain||-40 to +125|
|See All Comparators (95)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Delivers +68dBmV Output Power While Meeting DOCSIS 3.1 Requirements
- Covers 5MHz–204MHz Output Bandwidth
- Dual Outputs Eliminates Need for an External RF Switch