Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- High-Resolution ADC Driver
- 27MHz Gain Bandwidth
- 750ns Settling Time to 16-Bit Accuracy
- THD of 130dB at 10kHz
- Low Input Voltage Offset 200µV (max)
- 3nV/√Hz Ultra-Low Input Voltage Noise
- Low Input Offset Temperature Drift 0.9µV/°C (max)
- Unity Gain Stable
- Support a Wide Range of Industrial Applications
- 4.5V to 36V Wide Supply Range
- Improved Reliability
- ±5kV ESD Protection HBM
- Saves Board Space
- 8-Pin TDFN and SO Packages
- ADC Drivers
- Data Acquisition and Instrumentation
- High-Performance Audio Circuitry
- Imaging Systems
- Motor Control
- Power Grid Systems
- Test and Measurement Equipments
The exceptionally fast settling-time and low input offset voltage makes the IC an excellent solution to drive high-resolution 12-bit to 18-bit SAR ADCs.
The IC operates from a wide supply voltage range up to 36V with only 3.5mA of quiescent current per amplifier.
The IC is offered in an 8-pin, 3mm x 3mm TDFN package for operation over the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.