Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +1.8V to +5.5V Supply Voltage Range Across VDD and VSS
- Dual-Channel Comparator with Built-in 1.24V Voltage Reference
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 2-Cell Battery Monitoring/Management
- Medical Instruments
- Mobile Communications
- Notebooks and PDAs
- Sensing at Ground or Supply Line
- Telemetry and Remote Systems
- Threshold Detectors
- Ultra-Low Power Systems
- Window Detectors
The MAX9017A evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate both MAX9017 and MAX9019 ICs. The MAX9017AEVKIT printed circuit board (PCB) comes installed with MAX9017AEKA/V+ in 8-SOT23 package.
The device is a low-power, dual comparator with internal 1.24V voltage reference. The EV kit operates from a single 1.8V to 5.5V DC power supply or from ±0.9V to ±2.75V split supply.