Simplified Block Diagram
- Precision Real-Time Current Monitoring
- 0V to +70V Input Common-Mode Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Current Sensing
- Battery Current Monitoring
- Current Monitoring of Inductive Loads
- High- and Low-Side Precision Current Sensing
- Precision High-Voltage Current Monitoring
- Solenoid Current Sensing
- Super-Capacitor Charge/Discharge Monitoring
The MAX49921 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX49921 high precision, high voltage, unidirectional current-sense amplifier. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX49921 in a small, 2mm x 3mm 8-pin TDFN package.
The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX49921FATA/VY+ installed, which is the 50V/V gain version. The other gain option available is the pin-compatible MAX49921TATA/ VY+ (G = 20V/V). Contact the factory for MAX49921TATA/ VY+ availability.