Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Fast, 30ns Propagation Delay (10mV Overdrive)
- Low Power 100µA Supply Current (VDD = 3V)
- Optimized for 3V and 5V Applications
- Rail-to-Rail Input Voltage Range
- Low, 500µV Offset Voltage
- Internal Hysteresis for Clean Switching
- Output Swing 300mV of Power Rails
- CMOS/TTL-Compatible Outputs
- Small SC70 Package
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 3V/5V Systems
- Car Battery-Powered Systems
- Line Receivers
- Sampling Circuits
- Threshold Detectors/Discriminators
- Zero-Crossing Detectors
The MAX49140 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX49140 30ns, rail-to-rail single supply comparator.
The MAX49140 EV kit comes with a MAX49140AXK/V+ installed that operates off a VDD supply between 2.7V and 5.5V. The MAX49140AXK/V+ is fully specified over -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range and is AEC-Q100 qualified.