1.7V, Dual microPower Comparator with Built-In Reference
Dual, Precision Nanopower Automotive Comparator With Built-In Reference in tiny 2x2 TDFN
DescriptionThe MAX49017 is a space-saving, dual comparator with built-in voltage reference and push-pull output. The device is AEC-Q100 qualified, which is ideal for automotive applications: car battery monitoring systems, infotainment head units, and ADAS modules. The MAX49017 is available in an 8-pin, 2mm x 2mm TDFN package with side-wettable flanks.
The device features a Beyond-the-RailsTM input, offers a supply voltage range from 1.7V to 5.5V, and consumes only 1.35μA of supply current. The device also features internal filtering to provide high RF immunity, important in automotive systems.
The device has a built-in 1.252V reference that is factory trimmed to an initial accuracy of 1% and better than 2.5% over the entire temperature range. The reference output is stable for capacitive loads up to 100pF or above 0.1μF (with an unstable region from 100pF and 0.1μF).
The MAX49017 is fully specified over -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range.
- microPower Operating Current (Total 1.35μA (Typ), 2.55μA (Max)) Preserves Battery Power
- Internal Precision Reference Saves Space and Cost of an External Reference
- < 1% at Room Temperature, < 2.5% Over Temperature Reference
- Beyond-the-Rails Input Voltage Range = -0.2V to 5.7V
- Supply Voltage Range (1.7V to 5.5V) Allows Operation from 1.8V, 2.5V, 3V, and 5V Supplies
- < 10μs Propagation Delay
- Push-Pull Output
- Tiny, 2mm x 2mm, 8-TDFN Package Saves Board Space
- Enable Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL) Compliance
- AEC-Q100 Qualified, Refer to Ordering Information for the List of /V Parts
- Car Battery Monitoring Systems
|Input Range||VSUPPLY (Total)|
|ICC per Comp.|
|Logic Out||Oper. Temp.|
|1.7||5.5||1.3||14||Push-Pull||-40 to +125|
|See All Comparators (95)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Internal Ref. Accuracy|
|See All Comparators + Reference (48)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Delivers +68dBmV Output Power While Meeting DOCSIS 3.1 Requirements
- Covers 5MHz–204MHz Output Bandwidth
- Dual Outputs Eliminates Need for an External RF Switch