Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 100MHz Unity-Gain Bandwidth
- 300V/µs Slew Rate
- Low 0.05° Differential Phase Error
- Low 0.01% Differential Gain Error
- Directly Drives 75Ω Cables
- Fast 60ns Switching Time
- High-Z Amplifier Output Capability
- Shutdown Capability
- 16-Bit Serial and 6-Bit Parallel Address Modes
- 40-Pin DIP and 44-Pin PLCC Packages
- Video Editing
- Video Security Systems
- Video Test Equipment
Data interface can be accomplished by either a 16-bit serial or a 6-bit parallel connection. In the serial mode, the MAX458/MAX459 are SPI™, QSPI™, and Microwire™ compatible. In parallel mode, the MAX458/MAX459 are compatible with most microprocessor buses. Three-state amplifier output capability makes it possible to multiplex MAX458/MAX459s to form larger switch networks. The output buffers can be disabled individually or the entire device can be shut down to conserve power.