Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 16-Bit Accurate Settling in 37ns (MAX4430/MAX4432)
- 100dB SFDR at 1MHz, 4VP-P Output
- 2.8nV/√Hz Input Voltage Noise Density
- 110dB (min) Open-Loop Gain
- 145V/µs Slew Rate (MAX4431/MAX4433)
- 60mA High Output Drive
- Wide Voltage Swing Capable of Driving ADC Inputs with ≥ 4VP-P Input Dynamic Range
- Available in Space-Saving Packages
- 5-pin SOT23 (MAX4430/MAX4431)
- 8-pin µMAX (MAX4432/MAX4433)
- Notebook Computers
The MAX4430–MAX4433 op amps require only 11mA of supply current per amplifier while achieving 125dB open-loop gain. Voltage noise density is a low 2.8nV/√Hz, and provides 100dB spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) at 1MHz. These characteristics make these op amps ideal for driving modern high-speed 14- and 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs).
These high-speed op amps feature wide output voltage swings capable of driving ADCs with ≥ 4V input dynamic range and a high current output drive up to 60mA. Using a voltage feedback architecture, the MAX4430–MAX4433 meet the requirements of many applications that previously depended on current feedback amplifiers.
The MAX4430/MAX4431 are available in a space-saving 5-pin SOT23 package, and the MAX4432/MAX4433 are available in an 8-pin µMAX® package.