Evaluation Kit for the MAX44298
The MAX44298 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44298 current, voltage, and power monitor. The device offers a precision power monitor with very low offset for low-side monitoring. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX44298 in an ultra-small, 2.4mm x 2.4mm, 16-bump wafer-level package (WLP) with 0.5mm bump spacing.
The EV kit PCB is preconfigured with the CSA full-scale input voltage range (VSENSE) of 10mV and 100µA of output current ranges, but can be reconfigured to 10mV/5mV of FS VSENSE or 50μA of output current by changing a few jumpers.
The EV kit comes with a MAX44298EWE+ and a voltage divider to provide a forced full-scale VSENSE of 10mV range at the CSA inputs installed.
- Precision Real-Time, Low-Side Current /Voltage/ Power Monitoring
- +3V to +5.5V Single-Supply Voltage Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Power Monitoring and Management Data Center and Telecom
- Renewable Energy System
- Smart Battery Packs and Chargers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Enables ASIL Compliance (FMEDA Available Upon Request)
- Internal Multiplexer
- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps, Typ
- Low Overdrive Dispersion: 25ps (VOD = 10mV to 1V)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V