Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Accommodates Multiple Op-Amp Configurations
- Component Pads Allow for Sallen-Key Filter
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Portable Logic Controllers
- Sensor Interfaces
- Test and Measurement Systems
The MAX44292 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44292 ultra-precision, low-noise, low-drift dual-operational amplifier (op amp) in an 8-pin SO package. The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as noninverting amplifiers, but can be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components.
The EV kit comes with a MAX44292ASA+ installed. The performance on this EV kit matches the single and quad channels op amps within the same family. The MAX44291AUA+ is the single version and is available in the 8-pin μMAX® package. The MAX44294ASD+ is the quad version and is available in the 14-pin SO package.