Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Low Input Noise and High Bandwidth to Drive Precision ADCs
- 4.9nV/ Low Input Noise
- 10MHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- Low Input Offset Ensures Accurate Results Over Temperature
- 125µV (max) Low Input Offset Voltage
- 0.5µV/°C (max) Offset Drift
- Low 1.2mA Quiescent Current (Per Channel) Does Not Break the Power Budget
- ESD Protection Provides Robust Front-End
- ±8kV Human Body Model
- ±1kV Charged Device Model
- Wide Supply for High-Voltage Front-Ends
- Single 4.5V to 36V or Dual ±2.25V to ±18V Supply Ranges
- 8-Pin µMAX and 8-/14-Pin SO Packages Save Board Space
- Portable Logic Controllers
- Sensor Interfaces
- Test and Measurement Systems
The MAX44291/MAX44292/MAX44294 operate with a wide supply voltage range from a 4.5V to 36V single supply or dual ±2.25V to ±18V supplies, and consume only 1.2mA/channel (typ). The MAX44291 features a shutdown input that reduces the supply current to 1µA/channel (typ) when in shutdown mode.
The rail-to-rail output swing maximizes the dynamic range when driving high-resolution ADCs even with low supply voltage. These devices achieve 10MHz of gain-bandwidth product.
The MAX44291/MAX44292/MAX44294 are available in an 8-pin µMAX® (single), 8-pin SO (dual), and 14-pin SO (quad) packages and are specified over the -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range.