Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Precision Real-Time Current Monitoring
- +2.7V to +76V Input Common-Mode Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Base Stations and Communication Equipment
- Industrial Control and Automation
- Power Management Systems
- Server Backplanes
The MAX44285 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44285 dual-channel, high-precision, high-voltage, current-sense amplifier. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX44285 in an ultra-small, 1mm x 2mm, 8-bump WLP package.
The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX44285TAWA+ installed, which is the 20V/V gain version. Other gain options are available. Contact the factory for the pin-compatible MAX44285LAWA+ (G = 12.5V/V), MAX44285FAWA+ (G = 50V/V), and MAX44285HAWA+ (G = 100V/V).