Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Precision Real-Time Current Monitoring
- -0.1V to +36V Input Common-Mode Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- DC-DC Current Sensing in Power Management
- Medical Pulse Oximeters and Infusion Pumps
- Notebook Computers
- Portable-/Battery-Powered Systems
- Smartphones and Tablets
The MAX44284 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44284 high-precision, low-power, current-sense amplifier. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX44284 in an ultra-small, 1.3mm x 0.9mm, 6-bump WLP package.
The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX44284HAWT+ installed, which is the 100V/V gain version. Other gain options are available. Contact the factory for the pin-compatible MAX44284FAWT+ (G = 50V/V), MAX44284WAWT+ (200V/V), and MAX44284EAWT+ (G = 500V/V).