- Accommodates Multiple Op-Amp Configurations
- Component Pads Allow for Sallen-Key Filter
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs/Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Portable Media Players
- Portable Medical Instruments
The MAX44260 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44260 low-power, low-input-offset voltage, high-bandwidth operational amplifier (op amp) in a 6-pin SC70 package. The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as a noninverting amplifier, but can easily be adapted to other topologies by changing few components. Low power, low-input-offset voltage, and rail-to-rail input/output stages make the device ideal for a variety of precision measurement applications. The EV kit comes with a MAX44260AXT+ installed.