Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Accommodates Multiple Op-Amp Configurations
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs/Output
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use 0805 Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Load Cell and Bridge Transducer Amplification
- Medical Instrumentation
- Precision Instrumentation
- Pressure Transducers
- Strain Gauges
The MAX44250 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44250 low-power, low-drift operational amplifier (op amp) in a 5-pin SOT23 package. The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as noninverting amplifiers, but can be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components. Low power, low-drift input offset voltage, and rail-to-rail input/output stages make this device ideal for applications requiring ultra-low noise and DC precision. The component pads accommodate 0805 packages, making them easy to solder and replace. The EV kit comes with a MAX44250AUK+ installed.