Evaluation Kit for the MAX44246
The MAX44246 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44246 ultra-precision, low-noise, low-drift dual-operational amplifiers (op amps) in an 8-pin µMAX® package. The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as noninverting amplifiers, but can be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components.
The EV kit comes with a MAX44246AUA+ installed.
- Accommodates Multiple Op-Amp Configurations
- Component Pads Allow for Sallen-Key Filter
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Load Cell Amplifiers
- PLC Analog I/O Modules
- Precision Instrumentation
- Transducer Amplifiers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|