Evaluation Kit for MAX44211
The MAX44211 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44211 high-current differential line driver for powerline communications (PLC). The line driver is an efficient low-distortion power amplifier that provides high current to the low-impedance loads.
The MAX44211 EV kit printed circuit board (PCB) comes with a MAX44211ETP+ in a 20-pin TQFN package.
Refer to the ZENOPLCEVK1# for a complete microcontroller and line driver evaluation platform.
- On-Board Single to Differential Amplifier (MAX9626) for Single-Ended Signal Sources to Match with MAX44211 Differential Inputs
- Connector with Accessible Signals and Supplies for Host Processor
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Powerline Communications
- Smart Meters
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Enables ASIL Compliance (FMEDA Available Upon Request)
- Internal Multiplexer
- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps, Typ
- Low Overdrive Dispersion: 25ps (VOD = 10mV to 1V)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V