Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Low-Noise Driver
- 4.8nV per root-Hz Voltage-Noise Density
- 1.5pA per root-Hz Current-Noise Density
- Full-Rate ADSL ATU-R Line Drivers and Receivers
- Single 5V Supply
- -75dBc SFDR at Full Output Power at 100kHz
- -95dB Driver-to-Receiver Crosstalk (MAX4363)
- +12.5dBm Average Line Power (DMT)
- 280mA (min) Peak Output Current
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- ADSL Line Interface
- HDSL Line Driver
The MAX4361 is a differential IN/differential OUT driver with a fixed gain of 3.1V/V. The MAX4362 is a dual amplifier with shutdown intended for use as a differential IN/differential OUT driver with gain set with external resistors. The MAX4363 is a quad amplifier with shutdown intended for use as a differential IN/differential OUT driver/receiver combination with gain set with external resistors.
The MAX4361 is offered in a space-saving 8-pin µMAX® package.