Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2W/Channel Output Power at 5V
- 0.7W/Channel Output Power at 3V
- Programmable PWM Oscillator Frequency Selection (125kHz, 250kHz, 500kHz, 1MHz)
- Low 0.4% THD+N (RL = 4Ω, fIN = 1kHz, fOSC = 250kHz)
- +2.7V to +5.5V Input Range
- Volume Control
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
- Computers: Desktop, Workstation, Server
- Consumer Audio
- Cordless Phones
- Notebook Computers
- Palmtop Computers
- Pen Entry Palmtops
The MAX4295 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount board. The EV kit is designed to be driven by the lineout or headphone jack of a CD player or to be directly connected to any audio source. The EV kit includes a volume control and a terminal block for quick speaker connection.