Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- High Speed at 3V
- 250MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4285/87/88)
- 150MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4286, MAX4387/88)
- 350V/µs Slew Rate
- +2.85V to +6.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Input Common-Mode Range Extends to VEE
- Low Distortion at 5MHz
- -88dBc SFDR
- High Output Current Drive: -106mA to +77mA
- 6ns Settling Time to 0.1%
- High-Speed Enable/Disable
- 40ns Enable Time
- 50ns Disable Time
- High Output Impedance
- Space-Saving SOT23 and µMAX Packages
- CCD Imaging
- Communication Systems
- High-Speed ADC Drivers
These devices require 20mA of quiescent supply current per amplifier while achieving a 250MHz -3dB bandwidth and a 350V/µs slew rate. The combination of an 8ns (to 0.1%) settling time, 88dBc (f = 5MHz) of SFDR, and up to 100mA output drive makes these amplifiers ideal for high-speed ADC drivers for communications and instrumentation applications. In addition, when disabled, their high output impedance makes them ideal for multiplexing applications.
The MAX4285/MAX4286 are available in space-saving 6-pin SOT23 and 8-pin SO packages. The MAX4287/MAX4387 come in 8-pin µMAX® and 8-pin SO packages, while the MAX4288/MAX4388 come in 10-pin µMAX and 14-pin SO packages.