Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Operates from +4.5V to +8.0V
- Superior SFDR with 100Ω Load
- -90dBc (fC = 5MHz)
- -59dBc (fC = 100MHz)
- 35dBm IP3 (fC = 20MHz)
- 8nV/ Voltage Noise Density
- 100MHz 0.1dB Gain Flatness (MAX4268)
- 900V/µs Slew Rate
- ±45mA Output Driving Capability
- Disable Mode Places Outputs in High-Impedance State
- Base-Station Amplifiers
- High-Frequency ADC Drivers
- High-Frequency Signal Processing
- High-Speed DAC Buffers
- IF Amplifiers
- RF Telecom Applications
The MAX4265 single and MAX4268 dual amplifiers are unity-gain stable. The MAX4266 single and MAX4269 dual amplifiers are compensated for a minimum stable gain of +2V/V, while the MAX4267 single and MAX4270 dual amplifiers are compensated for a minimum stable gain of +5V/V.
For additional power savings, these amplifiers feature a low-power disable mode that reduces supply current and places the outputs in a high-impedance state. The MAX4265/MAX4266/MAX4267 are available in a space-saving 8-pin µMAX® package, and the MAX4268/MAX4269/MAX4270 are available in a 16-pin QSOP package.