Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Accommodates Multiple Op Amp Configurations
- Component Pads Allow for Sallen-Key Filter
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Cardiac Monitor
- Electronic Scales
- Industrial: Process Measurement and Control
- Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Medical Instrumentation
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Strain Gauges
The MAX4238 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX4238 precision, low-noise, low-drift dual-operational amplifier in an 8-pin µMAX® package. The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as noninverting amplifiers, but can be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components.
The EV kit comes with a MAX4238AUA+ installed.