Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Single- or Dual-Supply Operation
- 2.85V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- ±1.425V to ±2.75V Dual-Supply Operation
- 100V/V Fixed Voltage Gain
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Configurable Reference Voltage: Externally or Internally Buffered
- Optional Current-Sense Mode
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Transducer Applications
- Battery-Powered Medical Equipment
- Differential Voltage Amplification
- Industrial Process Control
- Notebook Computers
- Precision Low-Side Current Sense
- Strain-Gauge Amplifiers
The MAX4209 EV kit can also evaluate the 10V/V and 1000V/V fixed-gain versions of the MAX4209 amplifiers, as well as the MAX4208 adjustable-gain amplifier. The MAX4209 IC temperature range is -40°C to +125°C.
The MAX4208 EV kit, available separately, evaluates the MAX4208 adjustable-gain amplifier with external gain-setting resistors.
Note: To evaluate a MAX4208 IC featuring externally adjustable gain, order a MAX4208EVKIT+ or request a free sample of the MAX4208AUA+ IC along with the MAX4209EVKIT+. For the alternate-gain versions of the MAX4209 IC, see the Part Selection Table in the full data sheet for IC ordering information.