Evaluation Kit for the MAX4209
DescriptionThe MAX4209 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX4208 ultra-low offset/drift, fixed gain, precision instrumentation amplifier in a µMAX® package. The MAX4209 features high-impedance differential inputs optimized for small voltages (±100mV max) and provides rail-to-rail output. The MAX4209 EV kit circuit uses the 100V/V fixed-voltage-gain version of the MAX4209. The EV kit operates from a single-supply voltage between 2.85V and 5.5V, or dual supplies providing ±1.425V to ±2.75V.
The MAX4209 EV kit can also evaluate the 10V/V and 1000V/V fixed-gain versions of the MAX4209 amplifiers, as well as the MAX4208 adjustable-gain amplifier. The MAX4209 IC temperature range is -40°C to +125°C.
The MAX4208 EV kit, available separately, evaluates the MAX4208 adjustable-gain amplifier with external gain-setting resistors.
Note: To evaluate a MAX4208 IC featuring externally adjustable gain, order a MAX4208EVKIT+ or request a free sample of the MAX4208AUA+ IC along with the MAX4209EVKIT+. For the alternate-gain versions of the MAX4209 IC, see the Part Selection Table in the full data sheet for IC ordering information.
- Single- or Dual-Supply Operation
- 2.85V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- ±1.425V to ±2.75V Dual-Supply Operation
- 100V/V Fixed Voltage Gain
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Configurable Reference Voltage: Externally or Internally Buffered
- Optional Current-Sense Mode
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Transducer Applications
- Battery-Powered Medical Equipment
- Differential Voltage Amplification
- Industrial Process Control
- Notebook Computers
- Precision Low-Side Current Sense
- Strain-Gauge Amplifiers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 700mW per Channel
- 2.57Gbps at +1V Programmed
- 280ps Typical Rise/Fall Times at +2V (20% to 80%)
- Programmable Double Time Constant Cable-Droop Compensation
- Digital Slew-Rate Control for EMI Sensitive Applications
- Adjustable Output Resistance with 360mΩ Resolution
- Enables ASIL Compliance (FMEDA Available Upon Request)
- Internal Multiplexer
- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps, Typ
- Low Overdrive Dispersion: 25ps (VOD = 10mV to 1V)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V