Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Single- or Dual-Supply Operation
- 2.85V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- ±1.425V to ±2.75V Dual-Supply Operation
- Adjustable Voltage Gain Configured to 148V/V
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Configurable Reference Voltage: Externally or Internally Buffered
- Optional Current-Sense Mode
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Transducer Applications
- Battery-Powered Medical Equipment
- Differential Voltage Amplification
- Industrial Process Control
- Notebook Computers
- Precision Low-Side Current Sense
- Strain-Gauge Amplifiers
The MAX4208 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX4209 fixed-gain amplifiers. The MAX4208 IC temperature range is -40°C to +125°C.
The MAX4209 EV kit, available separately, evaluates the 100V/V fixed-gain MAX4209 amplifier without external gain-setting resistors.
Note: To evaluate a MAX4209 IC featuring internal gain-setting resistors, order a MAX4209EVKIT+ or request a free sample of the MAX4209 IC along with the MAX4208EVKIT+. See the Part Selection Table in the full data sheet for IC ordering information.