Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Low Power Consumption Is Ideal for Remote-Sensing and Battery-Powered Applications
- +2.7V Single-Supply Operation
- Low Power Consumption
- 93µA Supply Current
- 8µA Shutdown Current (MAX4195/MAX4196/MAX4197)
- Precision Specifications Maximize Sensor Peformance
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 115dB (G = +10V/V)
- Input Common-Mode Range Extends 200mV Below GND
- Low 50µV Input Offset Voltage (G ≥ +100V/V)
- Low ±0.01% Gain Error (G = +1V/V)
- 250kHz -3dB Bandwidth (G = +1V/V, MAX4194)
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- 4mA to 20mA Loop Transmitters
- Battery-Powered/Portable Equipment
- Bridge Amplifier
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Medical Equipment
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Transducer Interface
The MAX4194–MAX4197 have rail-to-rail outputs and inputs that can swing to 200mV below the negative rail and to within 1.1V of the positive rail. All parts draw only 93µA and operate from a single +2.7V to +7.5V supply or from dual ±1.35V to ±3.75V supplies. These amplifiers are offered in 8-pin SO packages and are specified for the extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C).
See the MAX4198/MAX4199 data sheet for single-supply, precision differential amplifiers.