Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Real-Time Current Monitoring
- Wide 0 to 28V Input Common-Mode Range Independent of Operating Supply Voltage
- ±0.5% Full-Scale Accuracy
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phones
- General System/Board-Level Current Monitoring
- Notebook Computers
- PA Bias Control
- Portable Battery-Powered Systems
- Power-Management Systems
- Precision Current Sources
- Smart Battery Packs/Chargers
The 20V/V gain version of the MAX4173 (MAX4173TEUT+) and a 150mΩ sense resistor are installed on the board. Other gain versions of the MAX4173 can be evaluated by replacing the MAX4173TEUT+ with a MAX4173FEUT+ (50V/V) or a MAX4173HEUT+ (100V/V) and a user-supplied, external sense resistor. The user can easily match the full-scale sense voltage to the required output-voltage range.