Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Fixed Gain of 2V/V (MAX4137)
- External Gain Set (MAX4138)
- High Speed:
- 185MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4137)
- 140MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4138)
- 1000V/µs Slew Rate
- High Full-Power Bandwidths (VOUT = 2Vp-p):
- 185MHz (MAX4137)
- 140MHz (MAX4138)
- 0.1dB Gain Flatness to 40MHz
- Low Differential Gain/Phase Error: 0.10%/0.02°
- High-Impedance Output Disable
- Composite Video Preamplifiers
- High-Resolution RGB CRT Monitors
- High-Speed Analog Bus Drivers
- RF Signal Processing
- Video Switching and Distribution
The MAX4137 achieves a -3dB bandwidth of 185MHz, with 0.1dB gain flatness to 40MHz. The MAX4138's -3dB bandwidth is 140MHz, with 0.1dB gain flatness to 40MHz. Both devices deliver a 1000V/µs slew rate, as well as exceptional full-power bandwidths of 185MHz and 140MHz, respectively.
A 25ns channel switching time enables rapid multiplexing for picture-in-picture applications, yet maintains a high off-isolation of 75dB and all-hostile crosstalk of -50dB (f = 30MHz). The MAX4137/MAX4138's on-board logic selects any combination of the four signal outputs. Each output is capable of swinging ±2V and delivering up to 65mA of current.
For applications that require a 1-input/6-output distribution amplifier, see the MAX4135/MAX4136 data sheet.