Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- High Speed:
- 400MHz Unity-Gain Bandwidth (MAX4108)
- 225MHz -3dB Bandwidth (AVCL = +2, MAX4109)
- 220MHz -3dB Bandwidth (AVCL = +5, MAX4308)
- 200MHz -3dB Bandwidth (AVCL = +10, MAX4309)
- 1200V/µs Slew Rate
- Excellent Spurious-Free Dynamic Range:
- -93dBc at fC = 5MHz (MAX4108)
- -90dBc at fC = 5MHz (MAX4109)
- 100MHz 0.1dB Gain Flatness (MAX4108)
- High Full-Power Bandwidth: 300MHz (MAX4108, VO = 2VP-P)
- High Output Drive: 90mA
- Output Short-Circuit Protected
- Low Differential Gain/Phase: 0.004%/0.008°
- Active Filters
- Broadcast and High-Definition TV Systems
- High-Performance Receivers
- High-Speed ADC/DAC Preamp
- Pulse/RF Amplifier
- RGB and Composite Video
The MAX4108 delivers a 400MHz unity-gain bandwidth with a 1200V/µs slew rate. An ultra-low-distortion design provides an unprecedented spurious-free dynamic range of -93dBc (MAX4108) at 5MHz (VOUT = 2VP-P, RL = 100Ω), making these amplifiers ideal for high-performance RF signal processing.
These high-speed op amps feature a wide output voltage swing and a high-current output-drive capability of 90mA.