Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 880MHz (typical) -3dB Bandwidth
- 100MHz 0.1dB Gain Flatness
- 2.1nV/√Hz Voltage Noise Density
- 400V/µs Slew Rate
- ±70mA Output Current Drive
- -88dBc SFDR (at 50MHz)
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
The MAX4104 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX4105, MAX4304, and MAX4305. Simply order a free sample of the appropriate part (MAX4105ESA, MAX4304ESA, or MAX4305ESA), replace the IC on the EV board, and change the gain-setting resistors for the desired gain. Refer to the MAX4104/MAX4105/MAX4304/MAX4305 data sheet for suggested resistor values.