Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 250MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4102)
- 180MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4103)
- Unity-Gain Stable (MAX4102)
- 350V/µs Slew Rate
- Lowest Differential Gain/Phase (RL = 150Ω)
- MAX4102: 0.002%/0.002°
- MAX4103: 0.008%/0.003°
- Low Distortion (SFDR 5MHz): -78dBc
- 100dB Open-Loop Gain
- High Output Drive: 80mA
- Low Power: 5mA Supply Current
- ADC/DAC Amplifier
- Broadcast and High-Definition TV Systems
- Pulse/RF Amplifier
The MAX4102/MAX4103 deliver a 250MHz -3dB bandwidth (MAX4102) or a 180MHz -3dB bandwidth (MAX4103). Differential gain and phase are an ultra-low 0.002%/0.002° (MAX4102) and 0.008%/0.003° (MAX4103), making these amplifiers ideal for composite video applications.
These high-speed op amps have a wide output voltage swing of ±3.4V (RL = 100Ω) and 80mA current-drive capability.