Simplified Block Diagram
- Easy Electrical Evaluation of the MAX40662
- EV Kit Designed for 50Ω Interfaces
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Driver Assistance Systems
- LIDAR Receivers
- Optical Time-Of-Flight Distance Measurement
The MAX40662 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40662 quad transimpedance amplifiers.
Note that the MAX40662 EV kit provides an electrical interface to the IC that is similar, but not identical, to a photodiode.
The MAX40662 EV kit printed circuit board (PCB) comes with a MAX40662ATE/VY+ installed.